Stay up-to-date on the latest health news with our weekly Well+Being newsletter. Sign up here to get it delivered to your inbox every Thursday.
Must-Reads of the Week
- A surprising new study found that a daily multivitamin may slow age-related memory loss. Learn more.
- Discover the benefits of a bedtime snack of yogurt or nuts and five things you need to know about protein. Get the facts.
- Eating more fruits and vegetables can lead to big gains in your mental well-being. Learn more.
- A new study offers the clearest picture yet of what defines long COVID. Read more.
Curious About Cannabis?
Learn how cannabis affects your health, brain, and daily life with these helpful articles:
- Start by learning the basics with this glossary of weed terms.
- Take the weed quiz to learn more about how smoking, vaping, and eating cannabis may be affecting you.
- Find out if weed can help you sleep or cause anxiety
- Discover how your employer’s stance on recreational marijuana use may differ from your local government’s. Learn more.
Stop Trying to be Happy
Happiness is an emotion, not a state of being. Author and psychiatrist Gregory Scott Brown thinks fulfillment is a more realistic and healthy goal. Learn his strategies for reaching a state of fulfillment.
Ask a Doctor
Do you have a question about your health? Send it to our new Ask a Doctor columnist Trisha Pasricha for expert advice. Submit your question and you might see it answered in a future column.
We Want Your Feedback
Let us know how we’re doing! Email us at [email protected].