BRUSSELS, Nov. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The voices of vapers, and their private tales about how vaping helped them stop smoking and alter their lives for the higher, have been broadcast throughout Brussels right now to encourage European leaders to assist pro-vaping insurance policies.
Driving by means of Brussels within the iconic electrical pink ‘Vape Bus’, the World Vapers’ Alliance (WVA), representing vapers worldwide, displayed a strong number of stop tales from round Europe. The gathering of tales from particular person ex-smokers was gathered as a part of the Again Vaping. Beat Smoking marketing campaign, which travelled throughout Europe all through 2021.
The demonstration introduced these messages from throughout Europe on to Members of the European Parliament (MEPs), who’re at present debating the Beating Most cancers plan which can set the route for anti-smoking insurance policies throughout Europe.
Michael Landl, Director of the World Vapers’ Alliance, mentioned:
“The following few weeks will likely be essential for people who smoke, vapers and public well being on the whole with Europe’s Beating Most cancers Plan being finalised. We got here right here right now to guarantee that vapers’ voices are heard and that the MEPs perceive the real-life tales of people that have been in a position to stop smoking due to vaping.
European policymakers have the chance to make historical past and save lives in the event that they again vaping as a device to beat smoking. Our message to them is evident: select science and save lives,” he added.
19 million people who smoke in Europe might change to vaping, an alternate that’s 95% much less dangerous, if the European Parliament would assist hurt discount instruments, corresponding to vaping, in all their future laws, together with Europe’s Beating Most cancers Plan.
“There’s a danger that European lawmakers – below strain from anti-vaping activists – will introduce legal guidelines that may deal with vaping the very same as smoking. This may spell catastrophe for vapers, for people who smoke and for international public well being. One of the best ways we are able to beat smoking is to advertise vaping as a part of public well being insurance policies,” Michael Landl concluded.
Notes to editor:
- The Again Vaping. Beat Smoking marketing campaign hub is obtainable right here.
- Extra data on the Vape Bus could be discovered right here.
- Extra element on how 19 million lives could be saved is obtainable right here.
- The World Vapers’ Alliance (WVA) amplifies the voice of vapers all over the world and empowers them to make a distinction for his or her communities. Our members are 26 vapers associations in addition to over 15,000 particular person vapers from everywhere in the world. Extra data on www.worldvapersalliance.com
- Juan from Barcelona mentioned: ‘4 years in the past I ended smoking due to vaping. I improved my high quality of life, I not have fatigue, my nostril just isn’t working within the morning and the meals tastes wonderful.’ Nicolas from Paris mentioned: ‘I switched to vaping with the particular purpose to stop smoking. So, regularly I decreased the extent of nicotine and now I’m on the verge of quitting utterly. Vaping is an excellent technique to quit smoking’. Extra testimonials from vapers could be discovered right here.
Photograph – https://vapemonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/echo/World_Vapers_Alliance_in_Brussels.jpg
Photograph – https://vapemonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/echo/World_Vapers_Alliance_in_Brussels.jpg6192e5e2904b0.jpg
SOURCE World Vapers’ Alliance