Fire destroys Dubtown Vapes shop in Greene…


0
fire-destroys-dubtown-vapes-shop-in-greene…

START OVER NOT LONG AFTER OPENING THEIR BAKESHOP. THIS IS WHAT THEY WERE MET WITH TUESDAY MORNING, LARGE FLAMES. WHEN THE FIRE BROKE OUT, IT WAS A LONG WINGSTREET. THE OWNER ALSO LIVE THERE. >>E OWNER ALSO LIVE THERE. WHEN I GOT THE CALL, I WAS LIKE, IT WILL BE A SMALL FIRE. THE FIREMEN WILL GET THERE, WE WILL BE CLOSED A WEEK WHILE WE RENOVATE, D ANIT WILL BE FINE. WHEN I GOT HERE, IT IS LIKE, NO, ITS GO INE. THE FIRE WAS EATING THE BUILDING ALE.IV THIS WAS N OOTNLY OUR LIVELIHOOD, IT WAS OUR FUTURE, TOO. ANDREW: THE OWNERS SAY THEY DO HA VE PLANS TO REBUILD THE SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Fireplace destroys Waynesburg vape store

A fireplace has compelled a Greene County family-owned enterprise to begin over, not lengthy after the store was opened.See photos of the fireplace: Click on the video participant above.”This was not solely our livelihood, it was our future too,” stated Rebecca Ehrentraut, proprietor of Dubtown Vapes in Waynesburg.Massive flames have been taking pictures by way of the roof of the shop on Wade Road when the fireplace broke out Wednesday morning.”The hearth was simply consuming the constructing alive,” Ehrentraut stated.The constructing is dwelling to 5 companies, in addition to an condominium the place Ehrentraut lived.”After I acquired the decision, I used to be like, OK, it will likely be a small fireplace, the firemen will get there, it will likely be nice, we’ll be closed for perhaps per week whereas we renovate,” she stated. “After I acquired right here, it is like, no, it is gone.”A GoFundMe has been created to assist the proprietor and her household.

WAYNESBURG, Pa. —

A fireplace has compelled a Greene County family-owned enterprise to begin over, not lengthy after the store was opened.

See photos of the fireplace: Click on the video participant above.

“This was not solely our livelihood, it was our future too,” stated Rebecca Ehrentraut, proprietor of Dubtown Vapes in Waynesburg.

Massive flames have been taking pictures by way of the roof of the shop on Wade Road when the fireplace broke out Wednesday morning.

“The hearth was simply consuming the constructing alive,” Ehrentraut stated.

The constructing is dwelling to 5 companies, in addition to an condominium the place Ehrentraut lived.

“After I acquired the decision, I used to be like, OK, it will likely be a small fireplace, the firemen will get there, it will likely be nice, we’ll be closed for perhaps per week whereas we renovate,” she stated. “After I acquired right here, it is like, no, it is gone.”

A GoFundMe has been created to assist the proprietor and her household.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0

0 Comments

Your email address will not be published.