You’re reading a copy of this week’s edition of the New Cannabis Ventures weekly newsletter, which we have been publishing since October 2015. The newsletter includes unique insight to help our readers stay ahead of the curve as well as links to the week’s most important news.
This week, New Cannabis Ventures published an exclusive look into BDSA’s monthly cannabis sales data for 11 states. We encourage readers interested in a deeper picture to review the article above.
According to the data, sales remained relatively flat sequentially on a per-day basis and, compared to last year, sales expanded in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts and Michigan.
The biggest growth driver was pre-rolls in Arizona, jumping 224%, Illinois, increasing 32%, and Massachusetts, gaining 25%. Ingestibles sales grew the most in Florida, expanding 73%. Concentrates, the strongest category in Michigan, were up 12%. In California, Colorado, Nevada and Oregon, lower flower sales appeared to drag down the overall sales for the month. Maryland experienced declines in all categories, while in Pennsylvania, the vape recall caused an 8% decrease in concentrates.
As the only fully-integrated cannabis distribution solution, Humble & Fume bridges the gap for retailers, licensed cannabis producers, multi-state operators and cannabis consumers to maximize sales penetration and increase financial performance. The company offers an expansive portfolio of over 300 brands and has a customer base of over 3,000 cannabis retail relationships across North America.
Get up to speed by visiting the Humble & Fume Investor Dashboard that we maintain on their behalf as a client of New Cannabis Ventures. Click the blue Follow Company button in order to stay up to date with their progress.
New Cannabis Ventures publishes curated articles as well as exclusive news. Here is some of the most interesting business content from this week:
- AFC Gamma Secures $60 Million Senior Revolving Credit Facility with Commitments from Two FDIC-Insured Banks
- Ayr Wellness Announces Brand Launches in Massachusetts and Ohio
- Exclusive: Canadian Cannabis Sales Declined 2.9% in February Sequentially
- Curaleaf’s Florida Retail Expansion Increases Footprint to 50 Cannabis Dispensaries in the State
- Green Thumb Industries Reports Q1 Revenue Flat Sequentially at $243 Million
- Exclusive: Here’s How Cannabis Stocks Stack Up in April as We Approach More Earnings Releases This May
- Exclusive: Illinois Cannabis Sales Remain Steady Sequentially at $163.6 Million in April
- Innovative Industrial Properties Q1 Revenue Increases 9% Sequentially to $64.5 Million
- Jazz Pharma Reports Q1 Epidiolex Sales Decreased 19% Sequentially to $157.9 Million
- Exclusive: March Cannabis Sales Remained Flat Sequentially
- Exclusive: Multi-State Cannabis Operator C3 Industries Is Turning On Assets and Ramping Up Revenue
- Exclusive: NASDAQ Listed urban-gro Expands Its Turnkey Facility Solutions in Cannabis and Beyond
- Scotts Miracle-Gro Hawthorne Q2 Sales Decline 44% to $202.6 Million
- springbig and Tuatara Capital Acquisition Corporation Amend Business Combination Terms
- WM Technology Q1 Revenue Increases 6% Sequentially to $57.5 Million
To get real-time updates download our free mobile app for Android or Apple devices, like our Facebook page, or follow Alan on Twitter. Share and discover industry news with like-minded people on the largest cannabis investor and entrepreneur group on LinkedIn.
Use the suite of professionally managed NCV Cannabis Stock Indices to monitor the performance of publicly-traded cannabis companies within the day or over longer time-frames. In addition to the comprehensive Global Cannabis Stock Index, we offer a family of indices to track Canadian licensed producers as well as the American Cannabis Operator Index and the Ancillary Cannabis Index.
View the Public Cannabis Company Revenue & Income Tracker, which ranks the top revenue producing cannabis stocks.
Stay on top of some of the most important communications from public companies by viewing upcoming cannabis investor earnings conference calls.
Discover upcoming new listings with the curated Cannabis Stock IPOs and New Issues Tracker.
Alan & Joel
In This Article:
AFCG, Arizona, ayr wellness, AYRWF, C3 Industries, Curaleaf, curlf, Florida, Green Thumb Industries, gtbif, IIPR, Illinois, jazz pharma, maps, Massachusetts, michigan, smg, SpringBig, TCAC, Tuatara Capital Acquisition Corporation, ugro, urban-gro, wm technology